2018 Free Job/Career Fair
Name: 2018 Free Job/Career Fair
Date: March 8, 2018
Time: 4:30 PM - 6:30 PM CST
2018 FREE Job/Career Fair
Newton Development Corporation (NDC), Des Moines Area Community College (DMACC), Iowa State University Extension & Outreach, and the Goodwill Career Connection Center would like to invite area businesses to the 2018 FREE Job/Career Fair scheduled for Thursday, March 8th from 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. This FREE Job/Career Fair is an excellent opportunity for businesses to meet and recruit potential employees seeking new employment opportunities.
The job/career fair will be widely advertised in Newton and surrounding communities including: Newton Daily News, Jasper County Advertiser, Free Classified Weekly, Home Base Iowa newsletter, and KCOB & KRTI. A news release will be sent to all newspapers in the surrounding areas including; Newton, Grinnell, Marshalltown, Pella, Knoxville, Monroe, and Prairie City. Posters will be placed throughout the county.
Job/Career Fair Details
- Thursday, March 8th from 4:30 – 6:30 p.m. on the Newton DMACC Campus, Room 210. (must be willing to attend the full 2 hours)
- Set-up can begin at 3:00 p.m.
- 1 table, a tablecloth, 2 chairs, and wireless access will be provided. Please feel free to bring your company kiosk, banner or other materials.
- Rooms will be available for interviews if needed.
- A bottle of water and snack bag will be provided for each representative so please make sure to let us know how many reps will be at your table.
- Directions are below.
We look to hearing from you and will be happy to answer any questions regarding the upcoming fair. Please contact Newton Development Corporation at 641.787.8210.
Newton DMACC Campus (600 N. 2nd Avenue W.) Conference Center Room 210:
Enter the front south doors and proceed up the steps.